- Protects your propeller from mooring lines, fishing line, plastic, nets, water plants, etc.
- Less chance of imbalance due to dirt in the propeller.
- Less chance of dirt between the retaining rings , so no water in the rudder propeller and no oil loss.
- The blades are serrated, so it also cuts fishing line, etc. They are also made of very high-quality material, which does not rust and stays sharp for a long time. Also, the blades can be exchanged and adjusted separately.
- The guide price for a rope cutter is about 15% of a common repair due to dirt in the seals.
- This includes retaining ring flange adjustment, screw adjustment, blade mounting on the screw and counter blade mounting on the retaining ring flange.
- For the larger types, the price difference is even greater, 5-10% of such a repair.
- Any dirt in the propeller can cause the propeller shaft seals to leak. Subsequently, water may enter the rudder propeller and/or oil loss may occur. Water in the rudder propeller causes damage to the bearings and gears, due to corrosion and insufficient lubrication.