Indispensable for manoeuvring and dynamic positioning
Bow thrusters are installed in the bow or stern of vessels to improve their manoeuvrability. Depending on the vessel type, the range of application of bow thrusters extends from short docking in ports with a few operating hours per year to continuous operation under the highest loads in demanding offshore operations with dynamic positioning.
- For the highest loads, e.g. in the offshore sector
- For continuous and short-term use
- Low noise emission
- Fixed or adjustable screw optional
- Compact design by vertical, inclined or horizontal mounting of the power supply flange
- Can be combined with diesel, hydraulic or electric motor
We also supply the corresponding controls. We are able to offer both time-dependent and road-dependent steering systems in various configurations.