- Here you will find an overview of the different types of Schottel rudder propellers, bow thrusters and pump jets we currently have in stock.
The Schottel pump-jet is an azimuth thruster that offers full thrust in all directions. It is distinguished by its compact and robust design. A special feature of the SPJ is its ability to operate in shallow water. The SPJ delivers full power at immersion of at least 150 - 750 mm depending on the model. The pump-jet can be used on vessels with a very shallow draft. The pump-jet has now proven itself as a reliable manoeuvring system and is applicable to a wide range of vessels. Advantages:
- Full-fledged thruster
- Compact design, space-saving installation
- Mounting flush with hull
- Ideal for use in very shallow waters
- Protective grille at the inlet prevents damage from floating debris
- Low-noise and low-vibration operation
- Applicable to a wide range of vessels
- Powered by diesel engine, electrically or hydraulically
- Can be used as manoeuvring aid, extra thruster or back-up thruster
We also supply the corresponding controls. We are able to offer both time-dependent and road-dependent steering systems in various configurations.